Tuesday, October 5, 2010

My Cheat sheet


Just a few of my accomplishments since beginning this awesome course:

1.      I figured out how to use Google docs and shared it with the class.
2.      I learned how to post comments and successfully copy and paste links to a variety of apps, including wetpaint and nings.
3.      I created a powerpoint for my unit on cell structure.
4.      I became an “expert” on Voicethread and figured out how to upload the powerpoint to it before sharing my expertise with the class.
5.      I created this blog to document my trials and tribulations as well as my successes at learning to use Web 2.0 tools. 
6.      I created three smartboard activities for my General Science students and five for my biology students to help aid their learning of key definitions and concepts. (I plan on creating a smartboard Jeopardy game for my Biology students over the weekend).
7.       I created a Glogster for my classroom’s homepage, and my principal is considering subscribing to edu.glogster.com as a school.
8.      At work, I got our IT guy to work all week long on addressing our many technological issues and he is working on setting up Schoology for us.  Most incredibly, he just contracted with me this afternoon to collaborate every Wednesday morning with me to help bring our school into the 21st century.  Hooray!!!
9.  There’s more but I just wanted to start this list while I was thinking of it…
Got to get to class!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment