Wednesday, September 29, 2010

At last!

Hooray!  I spent three hours, off and on today creating smartboard activities for my students to help them learn the roles of the various organelles in eukaryotic cells, and the difference between plant and animal cells.  The word match activities are great, and those anagrams are a blast!  I had several teachers come in to my room after school to play with my newly created lesson activities.  I felt so totally cool, Man!
During the creative process I had to abandon the instruction booklet that my principal had printed out for me.  It was too laborious to read.  Playing with the gallery bar to figure out how to work it was far more satisfying. Does this mean I am going native? ( Digital native, that is..?)  Of course, I was never very big on reading instructions, with the exception of recipes.  Which reminds me...time to take the kids out to dinner tonight.  No cooking for me!  It's time to celebrate my techno victories!  Talk to you later!  Have a good one!

No comments:

Post a Comment