Saturday, September 25, 2010

A new day!

Well, playing tennis last night was a lot of fun, and it really helped clear my head.  The frustrations of yesterday are gone, and my resolve is back!  This morning I went on Ed.VoiceThread to check on my threads and realized they were closed until I paid a $60 subscription fee.  Ah, well...no free ride lasts forever!  So I paid.  Maybe my school will reimburse me.  Otherwise it's tax deductible...no worries.  Next, I uploaded my aforementioned, shiny new powerpoint on cells, and recorded my voice narrating the slides.  Now my presentation is ready to be viewed by students who are absent from school. It's a pretty rudimentary show but a good lead into further student exploration. Pretty cool!   You can check it out at:
http://ed.voicethread.com/?#u1169178.b1344362.i7152378

Also feel free to join the commentary on my  first voicethread by clicking on this:

 http://ed.voicethread.com/?#u1169178.b1306959.i6987836

I am presenting them both at my technology education class this Tuesday.  Wish me luck!  :-)
Now, I am going to shut down my computer for the rest of today, so I can do everything around the house that desperately needs doing.  While techno granny is moving up, regular old me has been  falling behind.
Enjoy your day! Peace out!

No comments:

Post a Comment